Transparent, flexible tube for conveying food and beverages.
The Tygon S3 E-LFL tube is a transparent, flexible tube for pumping food and beverages. The crystal clear tube has been specially formulated for use in peristaltic pumps and provides long pump life even at back pressures up to 1.7 bar and is phthalate free.
With its superior flex properties, Tygon S3 E-LFL tube reduces downtime in production due to defective pump tubes. Testing has demonstrated reduced spallation from particulates, eliminating the need for frequent filter replacement in downstream production and reducing the risk of hazardous fluid contamination. This is critical for pharmaceutical, high purity chemical, cosmetic and food products.
- Temperature resistance: -46°C to +74°C
- Hardness (Shore A): 56
- Service life: +/- 1000 hours
- Certifications: FDA, NSF, USP Class VI, ISO 10993, REACH, 1935/2004/EC and 10/2011/EU, Japan Food Sanitation Law #370/1959, contains no chemical listed in California's Proposition 65.
- Wide range of liquid transfer in laboratory applications
- Production filtration and fermentation
- Food and cosmetics processing
- Surfactant delivery
- Flavour and vitamin concentrate delivery
- Ink transfer
- High viscosity liquid transfer
- Drum and tank dewatering
- Shear sensitive liquid transfer