Chemical detergent and solvent recovery tube for peristaltic pumps.
Versilon F-5500-A (Fluran F-5500-A) tubing provides excellent resistance to corrosive chemicals, oils, fuels, solvents and most mineral acids. Versilon F-5500-A tubing is highly flexible and resilient, making it the ideal choice in peristaltic pumping of extremely corrosive materials. Made of a proprietary fluoroelastomer, Versilon F-5500-A tubing has both the physical and chemical characteristics that make it ideal for severe fluid handling environments, such as dry cleaning fluid lines and solvent recovery systems, where other flexible tubes fail.
Features and Benefits
- Former designation: Fluran F-5500-A
- Made from a fluoroelastomer
- Provides continuous service at temperatures up to 400°F (204°C)
- Excellent resistance to corrosive chemicals, oils, fuels and solvents
- Resists ozone, sunlight and weathering
- Opaque black color helps protect light-sensitive fluids
- Solvent recovery systems
- Process monitoring equipment
- Peristaltic pumping of concentrated acids
- Fuel lubrication lines in high temperature equipment
- Caustic hot air exhaust and sampling
- Dry cleaning fluid lines
- Chemical processing